Monday, March 5, 2007

Stupid Ann Coulter Tricks


"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I -- so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards." - Ann Coulter this weekend at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference


Whaaa?



I grow tired chronicling this woman's offensive blathering, but I am afraid she represents that wreck that I rubberneck while on the road of politics. Ann later said that it was just a joke and that she wouldn't insult gays by comparing them with Edwards.


A joke? A joke has to be funny, Ann. That wasn't even close. Part of the reason it isn't funny is that everything that comes from that woman comes from a dark place. She needs help. Maybe this is a cry for help? Why are conservatives encouraging her? If they loved her that would do an intervention -- being compassionate and all.


I believe every politician should be held up to scrutiny, parody, and a good, sound poking fun at. That is why I enjoy Jon Stewart, because he will make fun of any politician or member of the media regardless of what political stripe. Funny is funny.


Ann, you are not funny.



No comments: