Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hot Fudge Sunday



[Painting by Mark Nobriga, "Chocolate Jesus", 2002, 67 1/2" X 67 1/2" - Oil and metal leaf on panel.]



So I am back from my journey, you all. Both fathers are home and recovering from their hospital stays. It is so weird, it seems like they always time their hospital stays so close together. One time they both went into the hospital for the same condition on the same weekend. Not only was I distressed, but I was kind of freaked out by the coincidence or fate of the whole thing.




Maven in Action...elsewhere...

I am in the process of reviving my old Voices of Adoption site, but this time calling it Voices in Adoption because some adoption agency horked the Voicesofadoption.com and voicesofadoption.org. Do you think they are holding them for me till I got back from my sabbatical? Anyway, I wrote a new article about the ethics and pitfalls of potential adoptive parents advertising their interest in adoption via road sign or other methods of casting a wide net.




No comments: