Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Random Politics

There are 3 political blogs we discovered, back in the days (just before Halloween 05) when "Fitzmas" was the buzzword. Pretty interesting to pretty funny blogs out there for political junkies like me and John. Of course, they all lean left. What's a girl to do when the right has gone not only wacky, but totally corrupted by power?

- The Huffington Post- DailyKos
- Wonkette
- Americablog

My heroine, Molly Ivins (I named my cat after her) makes a passioned argument for not voting for Hillary Clinton or anyone who doesn't have political courage. I certainly am sympathetic to her sentiments.

I am looking forward to seeing the movie, "Why We Fight," about how the political system we live under is driven by the military-industrial complex.

No comments: